I know that it can be hard to see what’s flowing and working well in your career and/or business when each day you’re confronted with challenge after challenge after challenge.
There ARE things that are working really well. I know in my heart of hearts this is true. In acknowledging and focusing on them, you will attract more of the same.
Here are 10 things that are flowing and working well in my career and business…all of which I’m grateful for.
1. My clients (some of whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with for over four years) who are committed to following their hearts, working from their soul, expressing their gifts, and thriving in their careers and lives.
2. My love list (aka my newsletter subscribers) who send me thank you emails for the smart and soulful career success tips, tools and strategies that I send to their inbox each week.
3. My mentors and coaches, Laura West and Elizabeth Ellis, who have helped me and my business grow by leaps and bounds all while encouraging and supporting me to be more of who I truly am.
4. My diverse support team and the abundance of knowledge, skills and talents they bring to my business and whom I learn from and laugh with.
5. My family and close friends who love me, ground me, encourage me and support me…and give me some of my best feedback.
6. My business girlfriends and business buddies. The best colleagues a girl can ask for.
7. My creative work space filled with objects that feed my spirit and fuel my creativity.
8. My co-active coaching skills, which help me help my clients reignite, reinvent and transform their careers.
9. My joy and passion for my work.
10. My relationship with God and Jesus Christ.