It’s so easy to get distracted and off track these days.
You start off with a big career goal in January and then before you know it you find yourself focusing on something else.
Usually it’s what’s easiest or safest for you – the thing you know in your heart of hearts is not really going to make a difference in your career and lifestyle.
But, it’s comfortable. It’s familiar. It’s what you’ve always done.
And you don’t know what else to do. Because if you knew…
The bombardment of doom and gloom in the paper, on the news, amongst your friends, family and colleagues, that often gets you stuck, wouldn’t stop you from moving forward.
You would no longer be OK feeling stressed, depressed and all the rest, in the disguise of “being safe and playing it smart”.
There is a new way to approach your career. It requires both masculine and feminine energies. It takes heart and drive.
You’ll apply practical, spiritual, creative and innovative career tips and strategies.
Tips that are relevant to your career and practical for your life.
It’s not what they taught you in B-school. That’s OK. You’re ready.
Here is the required reading list.
1. When God Winks by Squire Rushnell
2. NOW, Discover Your Strengths. by Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D
3. BRAG! The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing it. by Peggy Klaus
4. The Power Of A Positive No. by William Ury
5. The Power of Full Engagement. by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
6. How Full is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D
7. Your own personal journal in any size, shape or form by YOU
8. The Dance. by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
9. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. by Deepak Chopra