Complimentary Teleseminar: Master The Art Of Networking
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 12noon CST (1pm EST)
You’re a leader in your industry and you’re poised to take it to the next level. But who can help you get there?
You are already successful in your ideal career with an admirable list of achievements under your belt. You’re forward-thinking and you are ready to increase your visibility so that you can make a big difference in your community. But how?
Many, many people dislike networking. They feel phony doing it, don’t enjoy putting themselves out there, and don’t know what to say. But in order to grow, you need to expand your community and reach out to new contacts with different and more diverse skills and backgrounds. And I can help you Master the Art of Networking this month!
In my newest teleseminar (and yes, it’s free!), you’ll learn how to:
- Change any negative perceptions you have about networking – FAST!
- Grow your professional network so it leads to more opportunities & money
- Stay in touch with contacts systematically AND authentically
- Utilize social networks in your networking plan
Plus, you’ll also learn:
- Powerful conversation starters that will let you shine
- How to be compelling and memorable at networking events
I love networking and can’t wait to share my secrets with you. Even if you can’t make the seminar, register anyway and I’ll send you the recording!
Mark your calendar now: Tuesday, October 29th at noon Central, 1pm Eastern, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific, 6pm London.