Boost Your Success With An Empowering Plan For Your Career
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 12noon CST (1pm EST)
Are you struggling with finding the time and energy to plan out your next career move?
You know you need a plan in order to achieve your career goals. Failing to plan is planning to fail. The question is, how do you create a plan that both leverages your skills, expertise and passions, and achieves your goal of boosting your income doing meaningful work that you truly love?
Join me for a free live 60-minute teleseminar to learn proven strategies to create your personal career success plan.
- How to identify the key factors impacting your success.
- Tips for finding the people and resources to help you achieve your goals.
- 4 strategies for creating your daily action plan.
- How to prioritize your career goals.
- 5 ways to leverage your skills and expertise effectively.
- Tips on managing your time and energy for maximum impact.
- The number one factor impacting your success – this one might surprise you!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12noon Central, 1pm Eastern, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific, 6pm UK
Register now to reserve your free spot!
Althea McIntyre is an eight-year seasoned career coach, consultant, and corporate trainer. She has helped high-performing professionals and executives achieve radical transformation goals such as changing careers, launching new businesses, and increasing their incomes. Althea knows first-hand what it’s like to introduce radical change to your career. She began her professional life as a corporate CPA. After nine years, Althea left behind her identity as a corporate employee and embraced a new one as an entrepreneur and small business owner. Her transformation enables her to draw from her own experience to provide her clients with proven tips, strategies, and tools for success.